This peachskin jersey fabric tank top will be one of your favourite pieces in your closet! So soft, you will never want to take it off. Perfect for a burst of colour under a blazer or pair with your favourite jeans. Higher cut neckline is great for all bust sizes.
Ever had that moment where you walk into a room, and suddenly something overcomes you? It literally stops you in your tracks, your train of thought is completely derailed. That’s the connection I felt when—for the first time in my life—I witnessed a Pablo Picasso exhibition in the Seattle Art Museum. Wow! I knew from that moment I wanted to create a piece that was inspired by, and in tribute to, Pablo Picasso. Hence, Pablo Pineapple. This sweet epiphany came to me when I found out I was nominated for the Mayor’s Gala for the Arts: Artist of the Year award.
Deep, rich colours in a fluid and loose style bring out the blocky, geometrical simplicity of high art and stylized, still life. This white-reverse, copacabana pineapple both pops off the design and at the same time deconstructs our understanding of shape itself.
- Printed fabric is a soft-to-touch peachskin jersey fabric (92% polyester, 8% spandex)
Loose fitted tank top (length: 24”-25”) with wider straps
- Every tank top is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
- Machine wash cold with a phosphate free detergent, do not bleach, tumble dry low
CHOOSE THE BACK DESIGN:
We wanted you to be a little creative, too. Choose from:
- Double-Sided Print (artwork on the front and back);
- Black back (artwork on the front and back is plain black);
- Grey back (artwork on the front and back is plain grey).