This peachskin jersey fabric tank top will be one of your favourite pieces in your closet! So soft, you will never want to take it off. Perfect for a burst of colour under a blazer or pair with your favourite jeans. Higher cut neckline is great for all bust sizes.
Words on the art: 'The Rocky Mountains, Canada'
Hello CANADA! I was dying to create a piece where I photographed the Rocky Mountains. Undeniably, the imagery of the Rockies is both tremendous and inspiring no matter who beholds them. During a trip through the Rocky Mountains after a recent snowfall, I was once again taken aback by the astonishing power and grace of the jagged peaks and soft contours of storm clouds towering above me along the highway. I was equally in awe as much as I was just allowing myself to ‘be’ in the mountains. The images were taken between Revelstoke, BC en route to Calgary, Alberta.
- Printed fabric is a soft-to-touch peachskin jersey fabric (92% polyester, 8% spandex)
Loose fitted tank top (length: 24”-25”) with wider straps
- Every tank top is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
- Machine wash cold with a phosphate free detergent, do not bleach, tumble dry low
CHOOSE THE BACK DESIGN:
We wanted you to be a little creative, too. Choose from:
- Double-Sided Print (artwork on the front and back);
- Black back (artwork on the front and back is plain black);
- Grey back (artwork on the front and back is plain grey).