Online Facebook Parties
Would you like earn $100 to spend online?
Host an Online Facebook Pants Party! It's easy and fun.
You invite your friends and I'll do the rest!
Simply contact Kristina to set a 24 hour period that works for you.
Host the FB party online as a Facebook Event.
Invite friends. Make sales. Earn products for yourself!
Benefits to you:
• You receive $100 to spend once all party sales reach $650.
Benefits to your guests:
• For a 24 hour period, not only do you as a host receive $100, but your guests receive 10% off each of their orders as well!
Who would you invite to a party?
• Friends or Co-workers
• Running, active or gym buddies
• Neighbours or Family
• Yoga friends
• Girls interested in being fit
• Anyone who loves wearing leggings
• Ladies who want something unique to wear - at the gym, going out or lounging around
• Gals who want to feel really comfortable in what they wear
• Anyone who wants to wear something unique and colourful designed by a local BC artist
• Ladies who want to buy clothing made in Canada
Frequently asked questions about Pants Parties:
1. What can me and my guests order?
Any item from the online shop including:
• Leggings, yoga leggings
• Capris, yoga capris
• Scarves and kimonos
• Baby leggings
• Beanies and headbands
• Underwear (men or women's)
• Face coverings
2. When do the products arrive?
In about 10-19 business days from time of order.
Have the products shipped all to you as the host, or deliver to each of your guests directly.
3. What if you don't have my size?
Any design is available in any size!
If I don't have your size with me, we make a 'Personalized Order' at the party. I will order your design(s) and this gets delivered to your door within 10-19 business days.
4. Do you take credit cards?
Yes! We take all major credit cards or E-transfer.
Ladies that Love Wearable Art
Amazing and inspiring women getting together talking about art, love, design, fashion and leggings! Though we are only doing online FB Pants Parties right now, here are a few pics of ladies who love wearable art.