Our super comfortable, relaxed fit beanie is perfect for those chilly days. Beanies are unisex.
Words on the art: 'be not afraid, only believe - Mark 5:36'
A dramatic BC waterfall cuts through volcanic rock, ultimately breaking free from a demes canopy of trees. This sets the scene for an abstract illustration. I initially overlaid this backdrop with an inked sketch of a castle amidst mountains.
Our mind is like a castle with many rooms—some rooms we want to explore, others we don't, and still others we have explored many, many times. In the summer I took a trip with a good friend to those Spahats Creek Falls in Wells Gray Park, British Columbia. Upon coming to the edge of the cliff, an old familiar fear crept in. I felt as though I'd rather not venture further, but he guided me in a gentle way, allowing me to appreciate the vastness of this breathtaking view.
Sometimes we need others to help us to not feel afraid. Have faith, and simply believe.
- Shell is made from spun poly, 92% polyester, 8% spandex knit fabric
- The fabrics are highly pill-resistant
- Every beanie is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
- Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
- Machine wash cold with a phosphate free detergent, lay flat to dry
Measure around your head at the widest part just above your ears.
Adult Small/Medium: 22.75"
Adult Large/X-Large: 24"
Youth Small/Medium: 20.5"
Youth Lage/X-Large: 21.3"