This peachskin jersey fabric tank top will be one of your favourite pieces in your closet! So soft, you will never want to take it off. Perfect for a burst of colour with your favourite jeans or pair it up with our capris and leggings. Higher cut neckline is great for all bust sizes.
Oh Canada! Stand out from the crowd and wear Canada with style in this design. Words on the art: 'Canada'
This piece is inspired by Canada's diverse landscape features from the west coast to the east coast. This painting technique creates a marble-like texture with flowing curves and is a playground for the imagination where lakes, mountains, fields and oceans can be found.
Complementing the acrylic pour painting, a stylized maple leaf illustration is inset with the word Canada. Show your colours. Proud to be Canadian and Canadian-made!
- Printed fabric is a soft-to-touch peachskin jersey fabric (92% polyester, 8% spandex)
Body hugging fitted tank top (length: 24”/25”)
- Wider straps to cover bra straps
- Every tank top is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
Vibrant dye-sublimation print will never fade with wear or washing
- Machine wash cold with a phosphate free detergent, do not bleach, tumble dry low; minimal shrinking after washing
Sizing: True fit to size. (Ex. If you usually are a Medium, we recommend choosing a Medium.)
CHOOSE THE BACK DESIGN:
We wanted you to be a little creative, too. Choose from:
- Double-Sided Print (artwork on the front and back);
- Black back (artwork on the front and back is plain black);
- Grey back (artwork on the front and back is plain grey).