Work out in comfort.
Our yoga capris feature a performance stretchy knit EcoPoly fabric that is perfect for everyday wear and any workout. The high-cut foldover waistband gives you versatility, freedom of movement, and comfort. Capris are a mid-calf length.
Oh Canada! Stand out from the crowd and wear Canada with style in these hot new designs.
"I was inspired by Canada's diverse landscapes. I wanted to create a piece that embodied these undulating curves from the Pacific ocean waves in the west coast to the Rockies in BC to the flowing fields of Saskatchewan to the lakes of Ontario and to the cliffs in Newfoundland. With this painting technique, I was able to create a marble-like texture as a playground for the imagination!" - Kristina
The left leg design includes a simplistic Canada in white reverse set underneath a stylized drawn maple leaf. The right leg includes texture cascading from top to bottom and has hidden among the art, the names of the 13 provinces and territories that make up Canada: Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, and the Yukon.
Discounts available on bulk purchases.
- Printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada, these yoga capris hug in all the right places, suit all body types, are ultra-soft to touch, opaque, medium-weight, sturdy yet breathable and hold their shape after multiple wearings (88% polyester, 12% spandex)
- The wide ’Yoga’ waistband stays in place around your tummy during any workout, and can be worn as a high waistband, or folded down to hug your hips
- A perfect canvas for this custom-designed artwork by Kristina Benson, this signature fabric will ensure vivid prints and colours will not fade after washing
- Easy care and quick dry - machine wash in cold water, machine dry or hang to dry
- Fall in love with these yoga capris - 100% guarantee or your money back