Work out in comfort.
Our leggings feature a performance stretchy knit EcoPoly fabric that is perfect for everyday wear and any workout. The classic waistband is a high waisted thick elastic that gives extra support around the tummy.
Words on the art: 'Flow of a River. Change is beauty. Beauty is change.'
Flowing above, around, or through, the ways we adapt and thrive are impressive.
Inspired by the flow of a river, ripples resonate over water, mirroring how we see ourselves. Amidst the flow, we see an exhilarating play of luminous highlights and dark shadows. The surface looks constant, but it’s always changing, dancing with the wind and the sky above.
100% Canadian-made. 🇨🇦 Printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada, these leggings hug in all the right places, suit all body types, are ultra-soft to touch, opaque, medium-weight, sturdy yet breathable and hold their shape after multiple wearings
- This 1.5" ’Classic’ elastic waistband is preferred by customers who want extra tummy support, and the top of the waistband rise typically goes to just under the belly button
- The back of this style is sewn with an extra inch or so of fabric and is a little higher than the front - great for all bootie-types (and worry-free downward dog)
- This classic waistband is also often preferred by women with shorter torsos
- Our stretchy athletic material is milled in Quebec and is an 88% polyester/12% spandex blend, is an eco-poly material (uses up to 70% less heat and energy than typical leggings), and is also vegan
- A perfect canvas for this unique custom-designed artwork by Kristina Benson, this fabric will ensure vivid prints will never fade, and stitching will never pill
Easy care and quick dry - machine wash in cold water, machine dry or hang, fabric will stand well over years of wearing and washings
- See for yourself why our customers dub these as a 'second skin,' and fall in love with our leggings today - 100% guarantee or your money back
- (Words on this piece of artwork appears on the outside of the left knee)