Work out in comfort.
Our yoga capris feature a performance stretchy knit EcoPoly fabric that is perfect for everyday wear and any workout. The high-cut foldover waistband gives you versatility, freedom of movement, and comfort. Capris are a mid-calf length.
Words on the art: ‘Flow of a River. Change is beauty. Beauty is change.'
Flowing above, around, or through, the ways we adapt and thrive are impressive.
Inspired by the flow of a river, ripples resonate over water, mirroring how we see ourselves. Amidst the flow, we see an exhilarating play of luminous highlights and dark shadows. The surface looks constant, but it’s always changing, dancing with the wind and the sky above.
100% Canadian-made. 🇨🇦 Printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada, these yoga capris hug in all the right places, suit all body types, are ultra-soft to touch, opaque, medium-weight, sturdy yet breathable and hold their shape after multiple wearings
- Our stretchy athletic material is milled in Quebec and is an 88% polyester/12% spandex blend, is an eco-poly material (uses up to 70% less heat and energy than typical capris), and is also vegan
- The wide ’Yoga’ waistband is our bestseller - it stays in place around your tummy during any workout, and can be worn as a high waistband, or folded down to hug your hips
- A perfect canvas for this unique custom-designed artwork by Kristina Benson, this fabric will ensure vivid prints will never fade, and stitching will never pill
Easy care and quick dry - machine wash in cold water, machine dry or hang, fabric will stand well over years of wearing and washings
- See for yourself why our customers dub these as a 'second skin,' and fall in love with our yoga capris today - 100% guarantee or your money back
- (Words on this piece of artwork appears on the outside of the left knee)