Kamloops Arts Council
This peachskin jersey fabric tank top will be one of your favourite pieces in your closet! So soft, you will never want to take it off. Perfect for a burst of colour under a blazer or pair with your favourite jeans. Higher cut neckline is great for all bust sizes.
FUNDRAISER: Purchase this item and you are contributing to the Arts!
In celebration of the Kamloops Arts Council's 50th Anniversary, Kristina Benson Art has created this limited-time wearable art fundraiser.
"Artists interpret the world on behalf of others. They translate complex thoughts, images, and feelings with a kind of social intuition. All artists have a choice to give back and inspire others, to give life to what others cannot. In turn, nurturing the gifts of artists creates a cycle that enriches us all. I feel blessed to support through collaboration with the Kamloops Arts Council. They inspire me to inspire others." - Kristina Benson
For every Tank Top sold, we are donating $15 to the Kamloops Arts Council.
- Printed fabric is a soft-to-touch peachskin jersey fabric (92% polyester, 8% spandex)
Loose fitted tank top (length: 24”-25”) with wider straps
- Every tank top is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
- Machine wash cold with a phosphate free detergent, do not bleach, tumble dry low
CHOOSE THE BACK DESIGN:
We wanted you to be a little creative, too. Choose from:
- Double-Sided Print (artwork on the front and back);
- Black back (artwork on the front and back is plain black);
- Grey back (artwork on the front and back is plain grey).