Kamloops Arts Council
Work out in comfort.
Our yoga capris feature a performance stretchy knit EcoPoly fabric that is perfect for everyday wear and any workout. The high-cut foldover waistband gives you versatility, freedom of movement, and comfort. Capris are a mid-calf length.
FUNDRAISER: Purchase this item and you are contributing to the Arts!
In celebration of the Kamloops Arts Council's 50th Anniversary, Kristina Benson Art has created this limited-time wearable art fundraiser.
"Artists interpret the world on behalf of others. They translate complex thoughts, images, and feelings with a kind of social intuition. All artists have a choice to give back and inspire others, to give life to what others cannot. In turn, nurturing the gifts of artists creates a cycle that enriches us all. I feel blessed to support through collaboration with the Kamloops Arts Council. They inspire me to inspire others." - Kristina Benson
For every pair of Yoga Capris sold, we are donating $25 to the Kamloops Arts Council.
- Printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada, these yoga capris hug in all the right places, suit all body types, are ultra-soft to touch, opaque, medium-weight, sturdy yet breathable and hold their shape after multiple wearings (88% polyester, 12% spandex)
- The wide ’Yoga’ waistband stays in place around your tummy during any workout, and can be worn as a high waistband, or folded down to hug your hips
- A perfect canvas for this custom-designed artwork by Kristina Benson, this signature fabric will ensure vivid prints and colours will not fade after washing
- Easy care and quick dry - machine wash in cold water, machine dry or hang to dry
- Fall in love with these yoga capris - 100% guarantee or your money back