This peachskin jersey fabric tank top will be one of your favourite pieces in your closet! So soft, you will never want to take it off. Perfect for a burst of colour under a blazer or pair with your favourite jeans. Higher cut neckline is great for all bust sizes.
Words on the art: 'God is more glorious than the moon, he shines brighter than the stars.' – Job 25:5
During the middle of the night within the Atacama Desert in Chile, South America, I had an opportunity to view the heavens at an observatory and behold the moon, the stars, and the constellations. I casually mentioned to the tour guide how cool it would be if I could take a photo of the moon, and she said, ‘okay.’ She removed the lens from the body of my SLR camera and put it up to the lens of the telescope. My camera literally had a billion dollar telescopic view out of this world. Interestingly enough, until I took this trip to the southern hemisphere, I hadn’t realized that the moon appears upside down from the perception of what we are used to. This image captures the texture and craters of the moon so clearly, without corruption, that the colours reflect monochromatic variants of the celestial blues and greys found on the true surface of the moon. This rare image is a but a glimpse of the the unrefined and raw nature of the universe, shining brighter than the stars.
- Printed fabric is a soft-to-touch peachskin jersey fabric (92% polyester, 8% spandex)
Loose fitted tank top (length: 24”-25”) with wider straps
- Every tank top is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
- Machine wash cold with a phosphate free detergent, do not bleach, tumble dry low
CHOOSE THE BACK DESIGN:
We wanted you to be a little creative, too. Choose from:
- Double-Sided Print (artwork on the front and back);
- Black back (artwork on the front and back is plain black);
- Grey back (artwork on the front and back is plain grey).