Our super comfortable, relaxed fit beanie is perfect for those chilly days. Beanies are unisex.
I grew up as a child watching my grandmother paint landscapes with oil. I have early memories of watching her learn from cable tv’s Bob Ross; how to perfectly paint dotted foliage, create wispy skies and texture features in the landscape. Her art inspired others. I remember as a child my father would always refer to his mother as ‘Mother Teresa’ because of her caring and giving heart. My grandmother Teresa passed away in 2013. To honour her artwork and the creativity passed down to me, I decided to turn this painting—her painting—into wearable art so that her loving intentions of making this world a more beautiful place could live on. This is but a part of her legacy.
- Shell is made from spun poly, 92% polyester, 8% spandex knit fabric
- The fabrics are highly pill-resistant
- Every beanie is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
- Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
- Machine wash cold with a phosphate free detergent, lay flat to dry
Measure around your head at the widest part just above your ears.
Adult Small/Medium: 22.75"
Adult Large/X-Large: 24"
Youth Small/Medium: 20.5"
Youth Lage/X-Large: 21.3"