Work out in comfort.
Our capris feature a performance stretchy knit EcoPoly fabric that is perfect for everyday wear and any workout. The classic waistband is a high waisted thick elastic that gives extra support around the tummy. Capris are a mid-calf length.
Words on the art: 'Strength of Ice. Change is beauty. Beauty is change.'
There’s strength in allowing ourselves to become strong.
Inspired by the strength of ice, there is beauty in these glistening frozen patterns. We see the crisp cracks in icicles, the organic crystals of ice forming on glass, and the unique patterns in every individual snowflake. This natural process personifies how we find strength as we navigate life.
100% Canadian-made. 🇨🇦 Printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada, these capris hug in all the right places, suit all body types, are ultra-soft to touch, opaque, medium-weight, sturdy yet breathable and hold their shape after multiple wearings
- This 1.5" ’Classic’ elastic waistband is preferred by customers who want extra tummy support, and the top of the waistband rise typically goes to just under the belly button
- The back of this style is sewn with an extra inch or so of fabric and is a little higher than the front - great for all bootie-types (and worry-free downward dog)
- This classic waistband is also often preferred by women with shorter torsos
- Our stretchy athletic material is milled in Quebec and is an 88% polyester/12% spandex blend, is an eco-poly material (uses up to 70% less heat and energy than typical capris), and is also vegan
- A perfect canvas for this unique custom-designed artwork by Kristina Benson, this fabric will ensure vivid prints will never fade, and stitching will never pill
Easy care and quick dry - machine wash in cold water, machine dry or hang, fabric will stand well over years of wearing and washings
- See for yourself why our customers dub these as a 'second skin,' and fall in love with our capris today - 100% guarantee or your money back
- (Words on this piece of artwork appears on the outside of the left knee)