Our super comfortable, relaxed fit beanie is perfect for those chilly days. Beanies are unisex.
Words on the art: 'The Rocky Mountains, Canada'
Hello CANADA! I was dying to create a piece where I photographed the Rocky Mountains. Undeniably, the imagery of the Rockies is both tremendous and inspiring no matter who beholds them. During a trip through the Rocky Mountains after a recent snowfall, I was once again taken aback by the astonishing power and grace of the jagged peaks and soft contours of storm clouds towering above me along the highway. I was equally in awe as much as I was just allowing myself to ‘be’ in the mountains. The images were taken between Revelstoke, BC en route to Calgary, Alberta.
- Shell is made from spun poly, 92% polyester, 8% spandex knit fabric
- The fabrics are highly pill-resistant
- Every beanie is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
- Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
- Machine wash cold with a phosphate free detergent, lay flat to dry
SIZING: Measure around your head at the widest part just above your ears.
Adult: S/M 22.75" or L/XL 24"
Youth: S/M 20.5" or L/XL 21.3"
Baby/Toddler: S/M 18.9" or L/XL 19.7"