This bodycon style dress is perfect for a night out on the town! Want to look sexy and feel comfortable? This is the dress for you.
I grew up as a child watching my grandmother paint landscapes with oil. I have early memories of watching her learn from cable tv’s Bob Ross; how to perfectly paint dotted foliage, create wispy skies and texture features in the landscape. Her art inspired others. I remember as a child my father would always refer to his mother as ‘Mother Teresa’ because of her caring and giving heart. My grandmother Teresa passed away in 2013. To honour her artwork and the creativity passed down to me, I decided to turn this painting—her painting—into wearable art so that her loving intentions of making this world a more beautiful place could live on. This is but a part of her legacy.
- Made from 71% polyester, 29% spandex performance knit (stretchy) fabric
- This soft, performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber (eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester)
- Each fitted dress is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
Fitted dress hugs your body and the bottom falls just above mid-thigh on most customers
2 in 1 style, wear your dress front to back or back to front to change it up
- Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach