Fluid and beautiful draped scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear art where you go.
Words on the art: 'Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them - that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.' – Lao Tzu
Do you resist change, or do you let things flow naturally and allow change easily? Let go the illusion of control. I came across this Lao Tzu quote and knew I wanted to create a piece inspired by these words. Opposites attract in this abstract painting using blocks and patterns, quilted together with the bold brushstrokes. Contrasting royal blues and cyan flow naturally alongside pinks and crimson. Similarly, predominant horizontal and vertical blocks are in contrast with imposing diagonals. Distinctively, this piece is both versatile and practical to be able to simultaneously match up with a range of opposing colours. The guiding words of this work are highlighted in white to bring prominence to the depth of meaning within it.
- Made from 100% polyester fabric
- Smooth surface with low lustre
- Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
- Print is visible about 50% on the back side
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing
- Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash