This peachskin jersey fabric tank top will be one of your favourite pieces in your closet! So soft, you will never want to take it off. Perfect for a burst of colour under a blazer or pair with your favourite jeans. Higher cut neckline is great for all bust sizes.
Words on the art: 'earth below me, sky above me, fire within me'
In Chile, the Atacama desert is a uniquely beautiful yet unforgiving landscape. The rich depth of blue gradients are contrasted with the sun-scorched mountains resonating a golden glow. With my feet firmly on the ground, I’m caught in between the barren earth stripped of all vegetation and the larger-than-life sky reaching all edges of the horizon. The stark contrast of the elements ignites the fire within me, making me feel connected and very much alive. The overlay illustrated is a subtle mandala signifying the classical elements: earth, air, water, and fire.
- Printed fabric is a soft-to-touch peachskin jersey fabric (92% polyester, 8% spandex)
Loose fitted tank top (length: 24”-25”) with wider straps
- Every tank top is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
- Machine wash cold with a phosphate free detergent, do not bleach, tumble dry low
CHOOSE THE BACK DESIGN:
We wanted you to be a little creative, too. Choose from:
- Double-Sided Print (artwork on the front and back);
- Black back (artwork on the front and back is plain black);
- Grey back (artwork on the front and back is plain grey).