"As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same." - Marianne Williamson (This quote inspired this piece of artwork)
Fluid and beautiful draped scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear art where you go.
THE ART: One of the artist's first pieces! Kristina holds this quote close to her heart. The rich purple, plum and black berry colours are offset with a hit of turquoise blue. The core white brushstrokes cascade up the outer right thigh... with the word 'light' running gently down the right calf.
• Mimics Silk
• Made from polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash