Work out in comfort.
Our yoga capris feature a performance stretchy knit EcoPoly fabric that is perfect for everyday wear and any workout. The high-cut foldover waistband gives you versatility, freedom of movement, and comfort. Capris are a mid-calf length.
Words on the leggings: Creativity takes courage. – Henri Matisse
Who doesn’t like to draw outside the lines? And what creative doesn’t like to make pink palm trees? I had a great time creating this piece. It came about as I was reflecting on past master artist Henri Matisse. A radical art influencer, the French painter Matisse (1869 to 1954) layered gouache-painted paper cutouts in his grand collage murals. His lively compositions juxtaposed varying shapes and colours, provoking new insight into the established genre of contemporary art. Likewise in its courageous blend of media, my illustration of the palm tree set over layers of a multi-textured painting defies convention and gives way to a light, playfully fresh feeling.
Recommended colour matches: range of light to dark pinks, black or white.
- Printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada, these yoga capris hug in all the right places, suit all body types, are ultra-soft to touch, opaque, medium-weight, sturdy yet breathable and hold their shape after multiple wearings (88% polyester, 12% spandex)
- The wide ’Yoga’ waistband stays in place around your tummy during any workout, and can be worn as a high waistband, or folded down to hug your hips
- A perfect canvas for this custom-designed artwork by Kristina Benson, this signature fabric will ensure vivid prints and colours will not fade after washing
- Easy care and quick dry - machine wash in cold water, machine dry or hang to dry
- Fall in love with these yoga capris - 100% guarantee or your money back