Fluid and beautiful draped scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear art where you go.
Words on the art: 'God is more glorious than the moon, he shines brighter than the stars.' – Job 25:5
During the middle of the night within the Atacama Desert in Chile, South America, I had an opportunity to view the heavens at an observatory and behold the moon, the stars, and the constellations. I casually mentioned to the tour guide how cool it would be if I could take a photo of the moon, and she said, ‘okay.’ She removed the lens from the body of my SLR camera and put it up to the lens of the telescope. My camera literally had a billion dollar telescopic view out of this world. Interestingly enough, until I took this trip to the southern hemisphere, I hadn’t realized that the moon appears upside down from the perception of what we are used to. This image captures the texture and craters of the moon so clearly, without corruption, that the colours reflect monochromatic variants of the celestial blues and greys found on the true surface of the moon. This rare image is a but a glimpse of the the unrefined and raw nature of the universe, shining brighter than the stars.
- Made from 100% polyester fabric
- Smooth surface with low lustre
- Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
- Print is visible about 50% on the back side
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing
- Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash