Fluid and beautiful draped scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear art where you go.
Ever had that moment where you walk into a room, and suddenly something overcomes you? It literally stops you in your tracks, your train of thought is completely derailed. That’s the connection I felt when—for the first time in my life—I witnessed a Pablo Picasso exhibition in the Seattle Art Museum. Wow! I knew from that moment I wanted to create a piece that was inspired by, and in tribute to, Pablo Picasso. Hence, Pablo Pineapple. This sweet epiphany came to me when I found out I was nominated for the Mayor’s Gala for the Arts: Artist of the Year award.
Deep, rich colours in a fluid and loose style bring out the blocky, geometrical simplicity of high art and stylized, still life. This white-reverse, copacabana pineapple both pops off the design and at the same time deconstructs our understanding of shape itself.
- Made from 100% polyester fabric
- Smooth surface with low lustre
- Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
- Print is visible about 50% on the back side
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing
- Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash