Work out in comfort.
Our bestselling signature yoga leggings feature a performance stretchy knit EcoPoly fabric that is perfect for everyday wear and any workout. The high-cut foldover waistband gives you versatility, freedom of movement, and comfort.
Ever had that moment where you walk into a room, and suddenly something overcomes you? It literally stops you in your tracks, your train of thought is completely derailed. That’s the connection I felt when—for the first time in my life—I witnessed a Pablo Picasso exhibition in the Seattle Art Museum. Wow! I knew from that moment I wanted to create a piece that was inspired by, and in tribute to, Pablo Picasso. Hence, Pablo Pineapple. This sweet epiphany came to me when I found out I was nominated for the Mayor’s Gala for the Arts: Artist of the Year award. Deep, rich colours in a fluid and loose style bring out the blocky, geometrical simplicity of high art and stylized, still life. This white-reverse, copacabana pineapple both pops off the design and at the same time deconstructs our understanding of shape itself.
Recommended colour matches: dark blues, browns, oranges, reds, maroons, lime green, cyan, black or white.
- Printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada, these yoga leggings hug in all the right places, suit all body types, are ultra-soft to touch, opaque, medium-weight, sturdy yet breathable and hold their shape after multiple wearings (88% polyester, 12% spandex)
- The wide ’Yoga’ waistband is our bestseller - it stays in place around your tummy during any workout, and can be worn as a high waistband, or folded down to hug your hips
- A perfect canvas for this custom-designed artwork by Kristina Benson, this signature fabric will ensure vivid prints and colours will not fade after washing
- Easy care and quick dry - machine wash in cold water, machine dry or hang to dry
- Fall in love with these yoga leggings - 100% guarantee or your money back