Fluid and beautiful draped scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear art where you go.
Words on the art: 'Creativity takes courage.' – Henri Matisse
Who doesn’t like to draw outside the lines? And what creative doesn’t like to make pink palm trees? I had a great time creating this piece. It came about as I was reflecting on past master artist Henri Matisse. A radical art influencer, the French painter Matisse (1869 to 1954) layered gouache-painted paper cutouts in his grand collage murals. His lively compositions juxtaposed varying shapes and colours, provoking new insight into the established genre of contemporary art. Likewise in its courageous blend of media, my illustration of the palm tree set over layers of a multi-textured painting defies convention and gives way to a light, playfully fresh feeling.
- Made from 100% polyester fabric
- Smooth surface with low lustre
- Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
- Print is visible about 50% on the back side
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing
- Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash